I’m always looking for new and upcoming brands that people have not jumped all over yet so I was on the Asos website looking through some casual wear when I noticed this really cute but simple jogger pants and matching sweatshirt on sale (pictured below) with the brand Nicce (pronounced nee-chee) on the front. I had to know more about this brand so I did a little research online and was surprised to find out that the brand just started over three years ago.
Nicce Quick Summary:
- Established 2013 in London
- Started as a menswear brand and just started their womenswear line last year
- The founder is Mitchel Galvin-Farnol
- Described as simple casual streetwear
- No physical stores yet. They sell the clothing online on their website www.nicceclothing.com as well as other retailers like Asos and Topman
Here are some of my favorite looks from the womenswear line:
What are your thoughts about this brand?
Thanks so much for reading!